Terms and Conditions
1. Conclusion of contract
With your order you make a binding offer to us to enter into a contract with you. By sending an order confirmation via e-mail to you or the delivery of the ordered goods we can accept this offer. First, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail to the given e-mail address (order confirmation). However, a purchase contract is only to ship our order confirmation e-mail to you or to the supply of the goods ordered.
When ordering from our online shop an order entails a total of 4-6 steps. The first step is to select the desired goods. In the second step, enter your customer data, including billing address and, if necessary, an alternate delivery address. In the third step, you choose how you want to pay. In the last step you have the opportunity, all information (eg, name, address, payment method items) to check again and correct, if necessary before placing your order by clicking 'Submit Order' send it to us. tennistrainer.de must inform the customer according to § 312e Abs. 1 sentence 1 no. 2 BGB in conjunction with Art. 246 § 3 para. 1 BGB, which lead to a contract, inform. Also on the ability to recognize and correct input errors, should be noted.
2. Storage of contract text VertragstextesDen your order we store. You can print out to us by clicking in the last step of the order on the "Print" this prior to dispatch your order. We also send you an order confirmation and an order confirmation with all order data and our Terms and Conditions to the e-mail address you provided.
3. retention of title The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of all claims.
4. Prices, shipping costs, return costs at WiderrufAlle prices are final and they include VAT. The minimum order is 40,00 €. All prices are gross prices (incl. VAT valid). The delivery costs are € 3.90 per order ". 11,90 EUR Shipping costs per order for delivery outside Germany.
The customer bears since 13/06/2014 the return costs, regardless of value of goods. Assuming a correct instruction of the customer in the Conditions.
5. LieferbedingungenAls Delivery times are given in the supply lead times, these begin with receipt of payment. If delivery is on an invoice or payment by direct debit delivery times begin with the adoption of the Treaty on the part of the company.
We ship to Germany, and in EU countries.
6. ZahlungsbedingungenDie Payment can be made in advance by bank tranfer or by direct debit. We reserve the right to exclude individual payment. If you choose to pay in advance, we give you the bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be paid within 10 days on our account.
7. GewährleistungDie warranty is based on the statutory provisions. As far as used goods are subject to the transaction and the buyer is not a consumer, the warranty is excluded. If the customer is a consumer, the warranty period is for the purchase of used items one year.
8. DatenschutzBei development, conclusion, execution and termination of a contract of sale will be collected, stored and processed by us data in accordance with statutory requirements.
When you visit our website offers the currently used by your PC IP address, date and time, browser type and operating system of your PC, and the pages you visit will be logged. However relate to personal data are us therefore not possible nor intended.
The personal data you provide to us such. As ordering or by e-mail (eg. As your name and contact information) will be processed only for correspondence with you and only for the purposes for which you give us the have provided data. We may share your information only to the staff responsible for the delivery of mail order company, so far as is necessary for the delivery of the goods. For the settlement of payments your payment data to the agency responsible for paying bank on.
We assure you that we will not disclose your personal data to third parties, moreover, unless we are legally obligated or you have given your express consent. If we take on implementation and management of manufacturing processes services of third parties, the provisions of the Data Protection Act are complied with.
Length of storage-personal data have been communicated to us through our website are only stored until the purpose is fulfilled, for which they were entrusted to us. As far as commercial and tax law retention periods are observed, the duration of storage of certain data may be up to 10 years.
Your RechteSollten you do not have the storage of your personal information or agree this has become incorrect, we will arrange an appropriate referral back under the statutory provisions, the deletion, correction or blocking of your data. You can request free information about all personal data which we hold about you. Questions for the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data please contact:
tennistrainer.de, Karl-Dangel-Str. 13, 73432 Aalen
9. Applicable law is governed by German law. Compared to a consumer this choice of law only insofar as this does not become mandatory legal provisions of the country in which he is domiciled or habitually resident restricted.